Welcome to the website for
Cramlington Community Tennis Programme
This site could be experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please feel free to email email@example.com for further details or contact CCTP Head Coach Phil Barron on 07711479026
New members and players are very welcome
Cramlington Community Tennis Programme has tennis for all ages and abilities please look through the pages on our website and feel free to contact us if you require any further information. Players can access tennis as a member, key holder & non-member so there is something for everyone.
For further information or to book onto any of our courses/activities please contact CCTP Head Coach Phil Barron on 07711479026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be a paid up CCTP Member or a Key Holder who has purchased a key for the year to be able to access the tennis courts - details are below on how to do this.
Limited tennis is now available for CCTP MEMBERS & KEY HOLDERS - Please follow the conditions and instructions below
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TENNIS COURTS ARE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES SO ONLY PLAYERS WITH A KEY CAN ACCESS THE COURTS
Any new players wanting to play tennis either with their family, in a coaching session or join the CCTP just need to contact CCTP Head Coach Phil Barron on 07711479026 or email@example.com and information can be sent out.
Term Time Tennis
Some brilliant tennis opportunities for all ages and abilities start again on the week 27/7/20. New players welcome anytime. Please visit our coaching pages for options or contact Head coach Phil Barron firstname.lastname@example.org for specific advice. We have tennis sessions available for players from 3yrs up to adult tennis.
Players MUST BOOK THEIR PLACE - we can provide sanitised rackets if you don't have one.
How to access the tennis courts?
With the CCTP you have 3 options to play tennis at Alexandra Park:
1) Become a CCTP member, get loads of benefits that make your tennis cheaper and provide you with extra tennis opportunities: including discounts on coaching, matches, Wimbledon ticket ballot and a court key.
2) Enrol on one of our coaching courses, get expert coaching from LTA licensed coaches, improving your skills and meeting new people. All players can try a session for FREE and coaching sessions are open to members and non-members
3) Become a 'Key Holder' you would have no CCTP benefits other than a court key to access the tennis courts around CCTP usage. You need to provide your full details and can name up to 3 other players that will be playing with you when you use the key but the main key holder must be present when using the key. £30 for a year to play singles with 1 of your named players or doubles as a 4.
Join the CCTP
If you join you automatically have access to all the benefits that a CCTP member has:Membership Benefits
You can join as a full member - Which runs from May 1st - April 30th each year, but it can be calculated pro rata if you join later in the year, so you can join anytime - Annunal membership costs are on the right side of this page.
You can join as a PM - 'Pay Monthly' which combines a full membership and weekly coaching into one easy monthly payment.
New Fantastic new term time coaching for all ages and abilities - please see coaching pages for full details + NEW adult tennis session on adult tennis coaching page
Court Clean up - As we enter the busy time of the season can members and players please use the bins at the top and bottom of the courts and not litter. If the bins are full please use the bins outside of the courts in the park and near the car park,
New Coaching Special Offers!!!!
- Any current players that recruit a new player to to enroll on to the course in full will get a £10 reward.
- New players that bring a friend & get them to sign up also will get a £5 reward
New Tennis Ladders & Box Leagues - CCTP members will get the chance to play regular matches against each other. These are underway so please play matches and enjoy competiting.
New tennis activities & opportunities
This is an LTA sponsored tennis course for girls only at Alexandra Park, Cramlington
On Wednesdays 4.30pm-5.30pm, only £10 for 6 weeks of tennis activity
Please contact admin@cramtennis if you'd like any further details. Rackets can be provided
New Adult Beginners
Tuesdays 8pm-9pm at Alexandra Park
£4 per session Great fun, keeping fit and improving your tennis
Contact CCTP Head coach to book or for more info
New CCTP Memberships - May 1st 2019- April 30th 2020
- Junior Member £45 (5yrs-17yrs)
- Adult Member £75 (18yrs+)
- Family Member £125
- Student/Teenager £45
Join today and save on your coaching costs and excess more tennis opportunities - Also can be calculated pro rata