New Members and players are very welcome
Cramlington Community Tennis Programme has tennis for all ages and abilities please look through the pages on our website and feel free to contact us if you require any further information.
Players can access tennis as a member, key holder & non-member so there is something for everyone.
For further information or to book onto any of our courses/activities please contact CCTP Head Coach Phil Barron on 07711479026 or email@example.com
Term Time Tennis
Some brilliant tennis opportunities for all ages and abilities start again on the week 2nd of September for 7 weeks.
New players welcome anytime. Please visit our coaching pages for options or contact Head coach Phil Barron firstname.lastname@example.org for specific advice. We have sessions for players from 3yrs up to adult tennis. Players can always try a session for FREE and we provide rackets if you don't have one.
Our Head coach Phil Barron and our CCTP coaching team are running several up and coming tennis activities and new courses please see the information below:
Summer Holiday Tennis
Tennis for kids course - These are excellent as not only will the player receive 6 sessions of tennis coaching but they also get a racket and a personalised t-shirt to keep all for just £25 + £4.99pp
We have the follow tennis for kids courses running:
Wednesdays 9am-10am for 4yrs-7yrs
All start the week commencing 22/7/19
Only £29.99 including pp
6 sessions + a racket + balls + t-shirt
To book simply go to this link - https://clubspark.ltaorg.uk/tennisforkids and type in Cramlington or NE23 6EL
How to access the tennis courts?
With the CCTP you have 3 options to play tennis at Alexandra Park:
1) Become a CCTP member, get loads of benefits that make your tennis cheaper and provide you with extra tennis opportunities: including discounts on coaching, matches, Wimbledon ticket ballot and a court key.
2) Enrol on one of our coaching courses, get expert coaching from LTA licensed coaches, improving your skills and meeting new people. All players can try a session for FREE and are open to members and non-members
3) Become a 'Key Holder' you have no CCTP benefits other than a court key to access the tennis courts around CCTP usage. You need to provide your full details and can name up to 3 other players that will be playing with you when you use the key but the main key holder must be present when using the key.
Join the CCTP - If you join you automatically have access to all the benefits that a member has:
a court key for Alexandra Park, discounted course coaching fees, 1:1 vouchers, Wimbledon ticket ballot, eligible for CCTP matches/competitions and social tennis options.
New Fantastic new term time coaching for all ages and abilities - please see coaching pages for full details + NEW adult tennis session on adult tennis coaching page
Court Clean up - As we enter the busy time of the season can members and players please use the bins at the top and bottom of the courts and not litter. If the bins are full please use the bins outside of the courts in the park and near the car park,
New Coaching Special Offers!!!!
- Any current players that recruit a new player to to enroll on to the course in full will get a £10 reward.
- New players that bring a friend & get them to sign up also will get a £5 reward
New Tennis Ladders & Box Leagues - CCTP members will get the chance to play regular matches against each other. These are underway so please play matches and enjoy competiting.
New CCTP Memberships - May 1st 2019- April 30th 2020
- Junior Member £45 (5yrs-17yrs)
- Adult Member £75 (18yrs+)
- Family Member £125
- Student/Teenager £45
Join today and save on your coaching costs and excess more tennis opportunities - Also can be calculated pro rata
Tennis Result News
Well done to Ava Doyle and Laila Wallace who were runners up in the recent Girls Only tennis competition events ... They are the 2 girls on the right of the picture
Well done to Emma Wilson this summer, back from uni in USA she played in 5 British Tour tennis Tournaments in Ikley and Northumberland. Emma won all 5!!!! Ikley ladies singles and doubles and Northumberland singles, doubles and mixed doubles .... an outstanding effort and a credit to her dedication.