The CCTP coaching programme has been established in one shape or form for over 18 years now. During this time our coaching team lead by Head tennis coach Phil Barron have developed dozens of county level players & 3 National level players.
Our coaching structure allows players of all ages and abilities to develop to their full potential. We offer a very good balanced programme with progression and competition to encourage players to enjoy tennis whilst they improve.
How do I get coaching?
- Simply look at what we have to offer on the opposite page or on our coaching time table.
- Contact Phil on 07711479026 or at email@example.com to arrange which session/group is best for you.
- You can try your first session for FREE.
What happens if the weather is poor?
- We like players to wear appropriate clothing for the weather (hats, fleeces, gloves, coats etc) as we only cancel sessions if the weather is really poor.
- Coaches will notify you if the session is cancelled so please provide up to date mobile numbers or emails.
- If sessions are cancelled those players who have paid for an individual coaching course will receive a 'credit' on the next coaching course for all sessions that have been lost. - This is only if you have paid for your course in full, not paid, no credits.
- 'Pay monthly players' have the option of switching to their session on alternative days throughout the year so they don't miss out. A player who has had some sessions cancelled when they attend on a Tuesday in January, might then do Tue & Wed sessions in April to make up for it ... the key thing is it is flexible so you get your tennis.
CCTP Coaching pricing/costs
- All prices/costs displayed on the right page are based on if a player pays for the coaching course in full.
- There is no longer a pay weekly option - players must pay for the course or the number of weeks they can attend.
- Remember you can always try a session for FREE
Cramlington Community Tennis Programme
5- Week Coaching Courses, starting w/c 22nd of June 2020
|Session Type||Age range||Times||Full members cost||Cost for pay on the day||Non-members cost|
|TUESDAYS||@ Alexandra Park||OUTSIDE|
|CCTP Talent Squads||9yrs-11yrs||5pm-6pm||TBC||N/A||N/A|
|Mini Tennis ORANGE||8yrs-10yrs||6pm-7pm||£20.00||N/A||£25.00|
|WEDNESDAYS||@ Alexandra Park||INSIDE|
|Mini Tennis RED||5yrs-8yrs||4:30pm-5:30pm||£20.00||N/A||£25.00|
|WEDNESDAYS||@ Alexandra Park||OUTSIDE|
|Mini Tennis ORANGE||8yrs-10yrs||5.45pm-6.45pm||£20.00||N/A||£25.00|
|Mini Tennis GREEN/JUN||9yrs-12yrs||6.45pm-7.45pm||£20.00||N/A||£25.00|
|THURSDAYS||@ Alexandra Park||OUTSIDE|
|Mini Tennis ORANGE/GREEN||8YRS-12YRS||4pm-5pm||£20.00||N/A||£25.00|
|SATURDAYS||@ Alexandra Park||OUTSIDE|
|1:1 lessons - Phil||Any||8am-5pm||TBC||TBC||TBC|
|CCTP Junior Club Time/Match||8yrs-14yrs||10am-11.30am||Free to PM||£5 per session||N/A|
|SUNDAYS||@ Alexandra Park||OUTSIDE|
|CCTP Adult Club Time||16yrs+||10am-11.30am||Free||N/A||N/A|
- All sessions at Alexandra Park are outside, so players need to wear clothes suitable for the weather conditions and activity (hats/gloves/fleece/etc)
- The prices/coaching costs displayed above are based on players paying for the full course at their first session if they want to pay weekly then costs differ please see left side of this page.
- Rackets can be provided so you don't need you own.
- Any sessions lost to bad weather will result in a credit on the next course if you have paid in full.
- Times may be subject to change if coaches need to alter to provide better sessions/courses.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST BOOK THEIR PLACE by contacting Head coach Phil Barron on 07711479026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please get in touch and we will be happy to advice you which session/course is best. Ages are there as a guide only and can be flexible in some cases.