The CCTP coaching programme has been established in one shape or form for over 18 years now. During this time our coaching team lead by Head tennis coach Phil Barron have developed dozens of county level players & 3 National level players.
Our coaching structure allows players of all ages and abilities to develop to their full potential. We offer a very good balanced programme with progression and competition to encourage players to enjoy tennis whilst they improve.
How do I get coaching?
- Simply look at what we have to offer on the opposite page or on our coaching time table.
- Contact Phil on 07711479026 or at email@example.com to arrange which session/group is best for you.
- You can try your first session for FREE.
What happens if the weather is poor?
- We like players to wear appropriate clothing for the weather (hats, fleeces, gloves, coats etc) as we only cancel sessions if the weather is really poor.
- Coaches will notify you if the session is cancelled so please provide up to date mobile numbers or emails.
- If sessions are cancelled those players who have paid for an individual coaching course will receive a 'credit' on the next coaching course for all sessions that have been lost. - This is only if you have paid for your course in full, not paid, no credits.
- 'Pay monthly players' have the option of switching to their session on alternative days throughout the year so they don't miss out. A player who has had some sessions cancelled when they attend on a Tuesday in January, might then do Tue & Wed sessions in April to make up for it ... the key thing is it is flexible so you get your tennis.
CCTP Coaching pricing/costs
- All prices/costs displayed on the right page are based on if a player pays for the coaching course in full.
- There is no longer a pay weekly option - players must pay for the course or the number of weeks they can attend.
- Remember you can always try a session for FREE
Adult Coaching - Wednesdays 24/6/20 x 5wks
Adult Tennis - (age guidelines 16yrs+)
@ Alexandra Park, Cramlington
5-weeks = £25.00 members & £31.25 for non-members
Suspened at the moment - Tuesdays
8pm-9pm Tennis Xpress (for beginners)
@ Alexandra Park , Cramlington
6-weeks = £24.00
Tennis Xpress - this is a course for beginners to fast track you on all elements of the game of tennis to help get you to a level where you can continue to play, practice and enjoy
If you still aren't sure which session is best for you or would like some further information about a session then please contact CCTP Head coach Phil Barron firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wear clothes suitable for the weather conditions (hats, gloves, coats etc) sessions only cancelled if severe weather.
The format of coaching during each course will vary, some weeks players will be put into 'mini squads' for intensive training and the remainder of the group will play games or doubles tactics practice. Hopefully, having a flexible course will benefit all players taking part.
Due to the unpredictable British weather, players are reminded to wear appropriate clothing as sessions will only be cancelled if weather is severe. Any lost sessions will result in a credit on future courses.